- Device goes to sleep when uploading large recordings immediately after recording.
Uploading large files from tasks (retry) works fine.
- Error uploading large files
Fixes and features
- Audio gain set to maximum value
- Unexpected shutdown while recording, orphaned recording is restored after restart app
- Dark mode supported
- Support for devices without home button
- Missing Dutch translations added
- Upload from photo library supported again
- Move video to photo library button introduced
- audio volume when not close to the device
- Unexpected device shutdown will create orphaned hidden recording
- Upload from photo library fails with recent iOS updates (13.2)
All 1.3 issues where fixed
- Upload will stop when the device screen is turned of or goes to sleep.
- While publishing the video also shows in tasks. You could publish the same task twice.
- Typo in settings "Defaut folder"
- History listing shows completed in log while still uploading.
- High quality video on older devices (6th, 7th gen) can exhaust the memory causing the device to reboot. Recording will be lost.
- Sign-in sometimes fails, you will not see a warning, but a cryptic token response.
TIP: To upload large files you need to put the device on power and disable sleep mode when device is powered.