With the Presentations2Go Screencast recorder you can record your screen and camera/microphone to create a Richmedia recording. Screencast recorder is an Chrome based WebRTC application.
This Chrome app allows you to record from your desktop* in various formats.
- Desktop with internal audio included
- Desktop with selected microphone
- Desktop with internal audio and selected microphone
- Desktop with internal audio, selected microphone and selected camera
- Desktop with selected microphone and selected camera
- Desktop with selected camera
- Camera with selected microphone
The Screencast recorder records video in Webm and audio in Wave format. The recordings are stored in the local browser app storage on your desktop. When you delete the app all local recordings will be removed instantly. If you record Desktop with Camera (and audio) enabled the recording will be Side-By-Side with the Desktop on the left side and the camera on the right side.
After you stop recording you can playback the result instantly and upload it to the Presentations2Go video server.
* Without a Presentations2Go account your recording is limited to 5 minutes.