The Stream Studio is capable of instructing the Presentations 2Go Open Video Server to perform slide detection.
In order to do this, the profile needs to be setup with the following conditions:
- There are at least 3 inputs with the following names:
- The source called Side-by-Side is setup as a multi view with inputs named Presenter and Presentation
- Side-by-Side is the output source during the full recording/streaming session.
- Side-by-Side main output is not scaled
- Source Presentation and Presenter are vertical centered.
Based on these parameters Stream Studio is able to detect the size and position of the slide source (Presentation) in the output.
Via the meta data this information is shared with the Presentations 2Go Open Video Server.
During live streaming this enables the viewers to change the preview layout in the player.
After publishing the server will generate index slides for navigation during playback.