Device Driver properties
In some cases you want to or need to change the driver properties.
- Select the Settings icon in the small preview of your input
- Click on Change
- Select Advanced
- Click Properties
The following example shows the Magewell Driver with an example how to unlink audio from video and select an alternative audio source on the grabber card.
NOTE: if you get this warning the drivers are not available. However, in some cases there is a workaround (e.g. Magewell devices).
- Add a new camera input (which you can delete later)
- In the dropdown menu check show legacy devices
- Now you will see the same device 2 times with different names.
Select the second version with the () in the name.
- Add this as new input.
- Now select advanced and choose properties and change the driver settings
- Remove the new input (driver settings will be persistent) via Close