- Install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server from: https://upgrade.presentations2go.eu/rtmp_bridge/ubuntu-16.04-server-amd64.iso
Install with default settings, optionally enable SSH (less secure) for easy remote access.
- Login with your admin account
- Install features
- Type: sudo wget https://upgrade.presentations2go.eu/rtmp_bridge/install.sh -O install.sh
(you need to confirm with your password)
- Type: sudo chmod +x install.sh
- Type: sudo bash install.sh
- The installer will ask you to run an upgrade first
- The bridge is pre-configured to disable after x days
When you are asked:
Enter timelimit in days and press [ENTER]:
type a very large number e.g. 3650 to have its features enabled for 10 years.
The install script will download and compile various features, create a user manager with limited rights, setup a shared folder and set the proper settings. After the reboot the Bridge is ready for use.