- Install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS server from: https://upgrade.presentations2go.eu/rtmp_bridge/ubuntu1604serveramd64.iso
or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server from https://upgrade.presentations2go.eu/rtmp_bridge/ubuntu-18.04.3-live-server-amd64.iso
Install with default settings, optionally enable SSH (less secure) for easy remote access.
- Login with your admin account
- Install features
- Type: sudo wget https://upgrade.presentations2go.eu/rtmp_bridge/install.sh -O install.sh
(you need to confirm with your password)
- Type: sudo chmod +x install.sh
- Type: sudo bash install.sh
The install script will download and compile various features, create a user manager with limited rights, setup a shared folder and set the proper settings. After the reboot the Bridge is ready for use.