Before the remote controller can be used you need to
- make sure port 80 on the stream studio recorder is not used by any other application.
- allow stream studio to be remote controlled
- Run Enable P2G Controller Remote Controller from the start menu in the Presentations2Go folder.
- Setup a password in the stream studio advanced settings
Open settings in the Stream Studio
Select Show Advanced
Set a password
Confirm with OK
- Restart the Stream Studio to start the Remote controller webserver
- On the Recorder PC open a browser and type http://localhost (or the static IP address of the recorder)
The next time you (reboot and) restart the application the remote controller will run automatically in the background